Friday, May 14, 2010

Blogger Love


First, I have to say...FAITHFUL is out!

Once again this past week, I've been privileged to join a number of bloggers for my debut book tour. On Monday, My Friend Amy had me over for a guest post and a sweet review. I visited Ticket to Anywhere on Tuesday and the Teenreads blog on Wednesday. On launch day, my dear (so far just virtual) friend Holly Cupala hosted me on her blog - and I can't wait to meet her at BEA! And On Friday, the Book Butterfly had me in for a guest post.

Next week the tour continues - with stops at The Story Siren, In Bed With Books, Rebecca's Book Blog and Tempting Persephone. And the earlier posts can be viewed via my post of May 7.

And tomorrow at 11 AM Eastern I'll be appearing on Blogtalk Radio for "A Book and a Chat" with the delightful Barry Eva.

This is an exciting time for me. Thank you for letting me share it with you.

Oh - don't forget! Any comments on any of my blog posts this month will make you eligible to win my last ARC of FAITHFUL plus two cameo charms!

4 comments:

A.J. Cattapan said...

Janet,

I found your blog through the article on how you found your agent posted on Guide to Literary Agents. Thanks for sharing your story! I've finished my second novel and am in the process of querying agents. Stories like yours give me hope. :)

Janet Fox said...

Hey, Ms. C - The very best of luck to you! Stick with it - that's the main thing.

I'm rooting for you!

Tammy L. Hensel said...

Just finished reading "Faithful." Well done, dear Janet. It is wonderful! Many, many kudos my friend.

Janet Fox said...

Hey Tammy - thank you so much!! hugs - j