Monday, August 20, 2012

Denise Jaden's NEVER ENOUGH: Great Book, Important Subject

Denise Jaden has written a great new novel, NEVER ENOUGH, with an important theme: self-esteem. So many teens (myself included, back in the day) feel terrible about themselves in one way or another - feel that they can't measure up, aren't "perfect".

Denise gathered a number of fellow authors to tell readers how, yes, we felt badly in one way or another but it does get better. In fact, it can get pretty darn great.

So if you have issues with self-esteem take a look at the video, and take heart. There is happiness out there.

For more about Denise's new novel and this issue take a look at her blog: http://denisejaden.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Denise Jaden said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word about this video, Janet! I personally got a lot from watching it, and I hope others do too!

Janet Fox said...

You are so welcome, Denise. I wish I'd seen this as a teen. I know it would have helped me!

hugs and thanks for a great video and book!