Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lovely Blog Award!


I was delighted and honored to receive the One Lovely Blog award today from fellow YA writer and blogger (and incoming VCFA student – yay!) Beverley BevenFlorez
This is such a nice way to “grow” the blogging community, so I’m returning the favor by nominating 15 other blogs for the same honor.

For you guys on the list, if you would like to pass this on:
1. Mention this award in your blog - as a new post or on your sidebar.
2. Give the award to 15 other lovely bloggers.
3. Send them a message or comment to let them know.

Hugs to everyone! You all have enriched my life with great blogs.

Here are my honorees:

1. 13 To Life
2. Irene Latham
3. Swati Avasthi
4. book-a-brac
5. Jame Richards
6. Sciency Fiction
7. Bonnie Blogs Green
8. Joy's Novel Idea
9. Playing With Words
10. Beberly's Babblings
11. YA Edge
12. Jeri Smith-Ready
13. Kristi Valiant
14. Roots in Myth
15. Michelle Knudsen

7 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Thank you, Janet! I am so hoping to make it to the meeting next month! We have a Cub Scout campout in Houston that evening so it's a bit sketchy. But I am going to try!

Irene Latham said...

Thanks, Janet! Will post this award with pride. Thanks for being a bright spot on the blogoshpere! xxoo

Unknown said...

Blythe Woolston just tweeted that we should all check out your site. And I do whatever Blythe tweets me to do. So here I am. :)

Cheers,
Kristen

Janet Fox said...

You all are the best!! Kristen - welcome! And please thank Blythe. I hope you love the site.

hugs - Janet

ps PJ - no worries - I'd love to see you but a campout...!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Janet--I'm very flattered and appreciative. You have a truly fabulous blog so it's especially nice for you to think of me. :-)

~Shannon

Ann Hagman Cardinal said...

totally deserved Janet!

Janet Fox said...

Thank you all, guys! I'm so happy to have you come by. New interviews this week with some wonderful authors.