Monday, January 7, 2013

Upcoming Texas Tour

While I'm still digging myself out of boxes (too many books! Can someone have too many books? Yes, when that someone has to move them into a new home...) I thought I'd post information about my upcoming Texas book tour. I'm excited to get back to my for-awhile home state and see many great friends, so here's the itinerary. 

Tuesday, January 29th
7 pm
BookPeople
603 N. Lamar Blvd.
Austin, TX 78703-5413
512-472-4288

Wednesday, January 30th
6:30 pm
Westbank Library
1309 Westbank Drive
Austin, TX 78746
512-327-3045

Thursday, January 31st
Guest room at The Writing Barn
12-2 pm
Discussion / librarian book exchange
Austin Public Library

While in Austin, I'll be staying at The Writing Barn. I'm going to write a blog post about that experience when I return.

Friday, February 1 - Sunday, February 3

The MCBF should be an awesome weekend event, with many terrific authors in attendance. I'm thrilled to be involved. Panels will run all day Saturday, with time for attendees to meet their favorite authors.

Tuesday, February 5
6 PM
B&N College Station
Lone-Star Pavilion
711 Texas Avenue
College Station, TX 77840
979-764-8955

Houston's Joy Preble (the Anastasia series) will join me for a booktalk in College Station.

I hope I get to see you in Texas!


2 comments:

Pony Writer said...

Darn, Janet, I'm arriving on the 7th. Will I miss you? I'm staying at The Writing Bar after the conference. Can't wait!

Janet Fox said...

Yes, sadly, we'll just miss each other! I fly home on the 7th.